The Care Team is a ministry of mercy that reaches out to people in our congregation who are in crisis or in challenging circumstances by assessing their needs and working together to find solutions.
The focus of the team is to relieve suffering by extending mercy and compassion. Our purpose is to show God’s love and mercy by trying to help people out of difficult circumstances and to be facilitators of the work God is doing in their lives.
Deacons & Deaconesses
- Practically assist and encourage Ville members and regular attenders who are in challenging circumstances.
- Pray, answer questions and give counsel after all Ville services.
- Conduct various other administrative and operational tasks and roles.
- Financial assistance for basic living expenses (rent, food, utilities, medical, etc.).
- Subsidies for counseling services.
- Job search coaching.
- Prayer, spiritual guidance and accountability.
- Prepared meals for members with special circumstances.
- Biblical stewardship and budgeting guidance.
- Links to support services throughout the city.