Kidsville exists to partner with parents and caregivers in bringing the Gospel to their children in age-appropriate, interactive lessons.
Your child will learn both the Old and New Testament chronologically, all the while infusing and pulling out the overarching theme of the Bible: Jesus Christ and the Gospel. Volunteers are trained and practice encouragement-based discipline, and see each Sunday as an opportunity to show Christ not only through instruction but action and manner. Each class, other than our youngest toddler room, enjoy a brief trip to our supervised and gated playground!
The Care Team is a ministry of mercy that reaches out to people in our congregation who are in crisis or in challenging circumstances by assessing their needs and working together to find solutions.
The focus of the team is to relieve suffering by extending mercy and compassion. Our purpose is to show God’s love and mercy by trying to help people out of difficult circumstances and to be facilitators of the work God is doing in their lives.
Deacons & Deaconesses
- Practically assist and encourage Ville members and regular attenders who are in challenging circumstances.
- Pray, answer questions and give counsel after all Ville services.
- Conduct various other administrative and operational tasks and roles.
- Financial assistance for basic living expenses (rent, food, utilities, medical, etc.).
- Subsidies for counseling services.
- Job search coaching.
- Prayer, spiritual guidance and accountability.
- Prepared meals for members with special circumstances.
- Biblical stewardship and budgeting guidance.
- Links to support services throughout the city.